If you’d like to display an image with a link on your sidebar, the image widget plugin is for you! It will allow you to put multiple images in your sidebar with a description and link to another page.
The image widget is activated for all sites. You do not need to modify anything in the “Plugins” page. To get started:
- Log in to your site.
- Click on “Appearance”, then “Widgets”.
- Drag the “Image Widget” from the “Available Widgets” to one of your sidebars.
- Title: this text will appear above your image.
- Image: select the image to display.
- Caption: this text will appear below your image.
- Link: when clicked on, your image will direct the user to this URL.
- Click “Save” and your image will appear on all your pages.
If you’d like to add more than one image, just repeat steps 3 through 8.