Make the most of your summer by attending these hands-on training workshops offered by CITES Academic Technology Services. All events take place at 23 Illini Hall and registration is required. Click on the links below for additional information, or visit our Calendar of Events.
Illinois Compass 2g Workshops
- Illinois Compass 2g: Key Features for Teaching Assistants, Graders, and Staff (New) June 8 (2:00-3pm)
- Illinois Compass 2g: The Essentials June 13 (2-4pm)
- Illinois Compass 2g: Summer Transitions Boot Camp June 26 (9-12pm) and June 27 (9-12pm)
- Illinois Compass 2g: Using Respondus to Create, Move, and Manage Online Tests June 26 (1:30-3pm)
Center for Teaching Excellence and CITES Collaborative Teaching Workshops
- Creating Effective Student Teams and Team Assignments June 12 (3-4:30pm)
- Facilitating Online Discussions (New) June 14 (3-4:30pm)
- Getting Your Syllabus Ready for Next Semester June 20 (3-4:30pm)
- Managing Collaborative Writing with Technology (New) June 19 (10-11am)
Teaching with Technology Workshops
- Wikis and More: Collaborative tools for Faculty Research, Service, and Teaching June 21 (11am-12pm)
- Making Screencast Microlectures June 27 (1-3pm)
- Using Clicker Technology to Enhance Student Learning June 27 (3-4:30pm)
Did you know? Attending our workshops can help you fulfill part of the requirements for the certificates offered via the Teaching Certificate Program of the Center for Teaching Excellence.