CITES Academic Technology Services announces the release of a Grader App for Illinois Compass 2g. The “Bb (Blackboard) Grader App” provides instructors and those with grader privileges with a mobile solution for reviewing, providing feedback, and grading students’ Illinois Compass 2g Assignments.
The Grader App is available for iPad, iPad2+, and iPad mini running on iOS 7 or above and can be downloaded for free in the App Store. At this time, the app is available only for iOS devices.
You can perform the following actions in the Grader App:
- View and grade student submissions in PDF, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, PNG images, or JPEG image format. For unsupported file types, you may download the file, view the file, and still provide grade information via the app
- Provide text, audio, and video-based feedback
- Write comments to the student
- Leave private notes to share between graders
- Grade anonymously
- Grade with rubrics
- Leave comments within rubrics
The following features are currently unavailable: Delegated Grading, SafeAssign
For more about the Grader App, visit Blackboard’s Official Help Site for additional articles and information.
For tips on how to grade using the Grader App, visit the Blackboard Apply Grades web page.
For a video overview of the Grader App, watch the Blackboard Learn Quick Hit Video: Bb Grader.
We recommend that you review and follow the guidelines on mobile device security by visiting the following page:
If you have questions about the Bb Grader App, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 244-7000.